Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
I find the last few reviews utterly unrecognizable from the service I experienced - yet oddly the first batch reflect precisely what I found. Rude, dismissive and unhelpful. In future I will listen to the agents who warned me - use an agent who is a member of a professional body. The Ombudsman thing turned out to be compulsory - they arent members of anything else. My fault - I was warned by KHF and Winkworths - I went for cheap fees without reading the small print. You really do get what you pay for. I was told they has \'finance issues\' - I now know this to be true. Do yourselves a favor and check them out first. I am from the US and assumed too much. I expected qualified people - I got cowboys.

Nice staff - shame about the ethos - And as for their Director - he is rude and unprofessional. Use them at your peril and instead - try KFH and Winkworths - you really get what you pay for. I have heard much about Alex Neil recently - I wont repeat it as it is hearsay - but ask around other agents.
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 25, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe our services were provided. Unfortunately our Internal Complaints Procedure holds no record of your concerns; however I would be more than happy to independently investigate all maters and offer a full report. Please write to me at 146 Lower Road, London SE16 2UG. David Hatch. Director.
By: Paul
Aug 28, 2012
" Don’t just take the author’s word for it. Don’t think that just because a comment got published that it was fully vetted. Any specialist in any industry can point to 100's of comments that they feel are completely and utterly wrong or misleading, "

That explains your positive feedback.
By: Cris
Aug 17, 2012
See how many people find the bad comments useful, have to admit this agent is really bad
By: David Hatch, Alex Neil
Aug 13, 2012
“Just because it’s written doesn’t mean it’s true.”

I think we should read, and we should read a lot. But with everything we read, we need to ask if we really believe it. Don’t just take the author’s word for it. Don’t think that just because a comment got published that it was fully vetted. Any specialist in any industry can point to 100's of comments that they feel are completely and utterly wrong or misleading, let’s just hope a law is soon brought in to stop malicious online comments.

If a "true" current or future customer is reading this comment please be aware that Alex Neil Estate Agents operate strict policies and procedures and any customer complaint matters are dealt fully in accordance with our Internal Complaint Procedures. Please visit www.alexneil.com for further details.

Please be assured that no records are held in relation to any customer dealings as commented above and this comment has been reported to allagents.co.uk, as an offending comment with an immediate request to remove.

David Hatch, Director.
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Jul 20, 2012
This is totally made up rubbish and has been reported to allagents.co.uk.

Make an Enquiry