Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
This company should be avoided at all costs. I was assured that repairs would be sorted out and the house cleaned before my moving date. They weren\'t. This left a kitchen and bedroom with no doors, no smoke or carbon monoxide detectors fitted, urine soaked bathroom carpet and walls, a dangerous \'contraption\' (apparently a dog run) which had rusty nails sticking out all over - particularly at the height of my 4 year old sons head. A glass door off the hinges which smashed over my sons head was then blamed on me - for not checking!!!??? My calls were never returned. A gas boiler they assured me was absolutely safe (despite everyone smelling gas in my house) was condemned on the spot when I called out TRANSCO. I had to resort to threatening to go stand outside their offices with the press to get anything done. They put my son and I into a poorly maintained, dangerous house and all they were concerned about was getting their money. I was SO happy when the property was taken over and the new landlord managed the property himself. As for Shepherds - AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!
Repairs, answer calls, not treat me like a sub standard human being because of my disabilities.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1! To leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for J & E Shepherd Office 1