Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
Just finished with a tenancy under Goodfellows, they are the worst agents I have ever come across. I am a landlord myself and am shocked this company can be so poor. they failed to fix issues in the house, ignored call and mails to sort maintenance issues, which affected the structure of the property.
When it came to leaving they scammed us out of some of our deposit, and failed to go through the proper deposit scheme channels, and then paid the wrong amount of deposit back, which again had to be chased.
Some of the rudest most incompetent people I have ever had the misfortune to come across.
By: Van Gough
Jun 15, 2013
It's too little too late Bernadette I have dealt with your lettings company in the past and have found the customer service to be terrible. If you want to feel like every penny is being stolen from you then goodfellows are a great agent.
By: Bernadette
Jul 06, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding our Lettings Department in Morden, We are sorry to here that you have received such a poor level of service during your tenancy. Here at Goodfellows we like to address all complaints made against the company so that we can look to improve our internal procedures. Please kindly call me to discuss Bernadette Keating Lettings Director 020 8687 0077.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goodfellows Morden! To leave a new review of Goodfellows Morden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goodfellows Morden