Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
After paying a £200 agents fee I expected the service provided would be better than what I received. They were very haphazard when they did the initial inventory. Some light bulbs were out and no smoke alarm was working, I had to keep persevering with this until finally a month later they were fixed. In reverse, if we had left a light bulb out when we had left we would have been charged £15 service fee + the cost of the bulb!

After moving out we were told the place wasn\'t clean, when in fact it was in a better state than what we left it. So consequently we had to pay a large cleaners fee. We were accused of breaking things which were previously broken before we moved in, which I was told would have been fixed when we looked around. But because the lady didn\'t write them on the inventory we were blamed for it.

If you do decided to go with Marina Quay please cover your backs. Write down every loss or damaged in the initial inventory and TAKE PICTURES of everything! No matter how good a tenant you are they are a business to make money and will place blame whether it\'s your fault or not.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marina Quay Properties Swansea! To leave a new review of Marina Quay Properties Swansea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marina Quay Properties Swansea