Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
I have a 6 bed house a three bed maisonette and a 2 bed garden flat in Fulham, SW6. I have been using Lets Do Business for the past 4 years and I am very pleased to say that I have found them to be extremely hardworking and pro-active. The calibre of tenants is always surprisingly high every time (for a relatively small independent agent), and to date I have had no issues with any of my tenants.

I get a high level of personal service at all times and feel that the agents know the market and the area very well. I also benefit from their excellent admin team too.

I have recommended them to another landlady who has been delighted with the service they offered, they rented her house swiftly, and have found her great tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Do Business Office 1