East Homes
London, E15
1/5, 1 reviews
0% recommended

“East Homes has no complaints procedure. I have contacted them ......”

By: 'dissatisfiedtenant'
Jul 03,2012
East Homes has no complaints procedure. I have contacted them by both phone and in writing to make a complaint about the (terrible) condition of our building. No one has ever been back in touch with me. When I phone, I am told someone will ring me back, but they don't. They don't log any phone calls, so I can't even ring back to follow up on my phone call. I have had one or two responses to emails which have either been to tell me that someone will look into it (but they obviously don't, because no one has ever then responded) or I'm told to go into the neighbourhood office to discuss it in person with the estate manager. The neighbourhood office is only open when I'm working so I can't actually get there and even if I was to get there, the estate manager has so little power or understanding of what is going on, it's useless. Myself and my neighbours came together recently to send a group complaint letter, sent by registered post, to East Homes. We received an email from the estate manager to say that East Homes would be in touch within the published (?) timescale and even then, they didn't respond. They are categorically useless at both managing an estate and dealing with us, their clients.

Opening Hours
Address

East Homes
3 Tramway Avenue
Stratford,London
E15 4PN

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Review statistics
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“East Homes has no complaints procedure. I have contacted them ......”

By: 'dissatisfiedtenant'
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure