Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
East Homes has no complaints procedure. I have contacted them by both phone and in writing to make a complaint about the (terrible) condition of our building. No one has ever been back in touch with me. When I phone, I am told someone will ring me back, but they don\'t. They don\'t log any phone calls, so I can\'t even ring back to follow up on my phone call. I have had one or two responses to emails which have either been to tell me that someone will look into it (but they obviously don\'t, because no one has ever then responded) or I\'m told to go into the neighbourhood office to discuss it in person with the estate manager. The neighbourhood office is only open when I\'m working so I can\'t actually get there and even if I was to get there, the estate manager has so little power or understanding of what is going on, it\'s useless. Myself and my neighbours came together recently to send a group complaint letter, sent by registered post, to East Homes. We received an email from the estate manager to say that East Homes would be in touch within the published (?) timescale and even then, they didn\'t respond. They are categorically useless at both managing an estate and dealing with us, their clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of East Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of East Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for East Homes Office 1