Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
Reading most of the reviews on this page I was very shocked and had to double check they were for the same company! I have rented from Ian Peats for over a year now and dealt with the Bingham office. I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful through the whole process.
I was new to the area when I rented from them, they gave me lots of advice on different areas and showed me a selection of properties which after telling them what I wanted in a home they selected and I was glad I found one which has turned out to be just perfect for me.
WIth repairs I have not had many but when I have they have been dealt with quickly and professionally. As a landlord in another part of the country I understand they have to contact the landlord for authority as I would not like to just get a huge bill!!!!

I am now very settled in the area and looking to buy, I would not hesitate in using Ian Peats again and if the buying process with them is as good as the letting i will be very happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management ! To leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management , please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian Peat Property Management