Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
Sue Henry McMullen called me to ask if I would be interested in putting my house on the market. We weren\'t looking to move for 12 months but Susan convinced me that the market was buoyant and the price we would receive for our property was at a level we hadn\'t expected - and would go quickly as there is a shortage of our type of property on the market.

We were sceptical but Sue was convincing (and not pushy). Sue was right - 2 months later and we\'ve exchanged at an amazing price and are due to complete at the end of the month. The quick turnaround was due to Mark and Sue chasing the buyers and our solicitors.

I would fully recommend both Sue and Mark - they were extremely helpful and professional. They have changed my view on estate agents in general!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London