Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
Interlet provided good service and helped me throughout the renting process. I had signed up with Interlet and was looking through another estate agent as well. I never got an email back from the other agent despite me pointing out several times to them my interest. Interlet was very quick at letting me know when it became available and literally stayed in touch on a daily basis from, till I found a suitable accommodation for myself. Renting a place is quite a daunting and stressful process especially for a first time person. Interlet in particular went beyond and above to ensure I had a range of viewings arranged before I came to London. My agent played a great role at being the intermediary between me and the landlord, something I am aware is not common practice. As a first time renter i was looking to complete in time to take advantage of the holiday and my agent ensured me of that. The entire process took less than 1 week despite initial hurdles with getting my money for deposit. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Interlet to anyone looking to rent a property in London. Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Interlet.com Office 1! To leave a new review of Interlet.com Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Interlet.com Office 1