Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
I bought a property recently through Regents and was incredibly impressed with the service I received from Terry Hall, despite the fact that he was acting for the sellers. I am usually extremely sceptical of estate agents in general but Terry did not fit the stereotype whatsoever. He was very pleasant and honest (remarkable!), not at all pushy in that annoying way that only estate agents can be and he was always very quick to respond to all of my incessant emails. Whilst I cannot comment on the rest of the team as I had no dealings with them, I\'d certainly recommend Terry to any sellers out there. He did a great job representing the sellers of my property.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 03, 2012
Dear Rupa

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed to Terry as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regents Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines