Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
We applied for a property letting via Thomas Property Group. The customer service was all so friendly and high standard before the application fees changed hands. Once they had take the £300 fee however (for both me and my girlfriend) contact dropped. They had then put on the website that the property had been let (not under application, which I thought was strange). I decided to try and contact Marie, the agent that was dealing with our application. After 4 phone calls being told each time "she is busy at the minute with another client, we will take your details and she will call you straight back" I decided I would email her, again to no avail. After calling into the office I was told the background checks had failed, which was an obvious lie due to the fact I have an identity management solution set up to monitor when anyone tries to do a credit/reference/identity check against me.
By: Rachel Thomas
Sep 18, 2014
Unfortunately your background checks did fail, we have no reason to lie about this and are surprised/saddened at the suggestion especially as we provided you with proof. We have had a couple of staff changes like any business but can confirm we have a very strong team throughout lettings and sales. Paul has now been with us 8 years managing Lettings, we have let the most property throughout the Chester Agents. I can assure you that Marie-Anne now works for Reeds Rains in Chester.

Thomas Property Group