Nov 15,2017
By: 'ChanceryHouse'
Nov 15,2017
The worst agency ever. If I could I would give 0 stars. The service is absolutely not acceptable. Internet was terrible whole year. However the hell was to get my deposit back. I got part of it after 17 weeks!!!! Michelle was promising to call and email me to solve the problem. Even that I have been to the agency so many times and I asked for contact she just ignored it. They absolutely broke the tenancy agreement and took money for something what shoudn't be taken. For example I left the flat in better condition than I met at the beginning but they still charged me money for example for additional cleaning! Or charged me money for bin bag outside of the building, even that i never left any bag there, or graffiti on the wall, even that I have never seen grafiti there! I was charged for the whole building and people there than only for the flat that I was renting.
By: Emma
Mar 28, 2018
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed our stay with us. We would appreciate it if you could contact us directly with regards to the issues mentioned as we do endevour to provide the best possible customer service. We also have a feedback form on our website that you can use and you can remain anonymous if you wish. This means that the comments will come directly to us. Kind Regards, Westmanor Student Living

Westmanor Student Living