Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
My first experience with the general office in Todds was good. Although some of their information was misleading.

My problems started when I was left without heating and hot water for more than 21 days during last year's cold snap. I asked for some sort of compensation, but was refused by the landlord. The situation then went from bad to worse, so I gave notice to leave, and left the property how I found it.
I asked prior to leaving if there would be a representative present to look over the property before I vacated. I was told no, and just put the keys through the office letter box. 20 days later I received a letter claiming that I had caused almost £300 pounds of damage to the fridge. Ms Todd supplied photographs of the damage to the fridge. I explained that the property was left in good order and that Todds were actually in breech of their own terms and conditions and that someone should have been present to hand the property back to. Strong letters were sent by Todds explaining that the money for the damage would be removed from my deposit.

I requested the name of the company my deposit was being held by but was ignored. I sent a second letter requesting the name of the company and also explaining that they were breaking the law by not leaving my deposit in on of the protected schemes. Four days later I received a personal cheque from Ms Todd for the full amount of my deposit.

During the whole process I found Ms Todd aloof, rude and very arrogant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Todds Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Todds Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Todds Estates Office 1