Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
The service I have received is shocking. Do not use this agency!!The only thing this agent is good at is taking your money.

The apartment I rented was not ready for me to move in even though it had been agreed upon 4 weeks previous. When we eventually got the keys and loaded our belongings up to move in we found the place was a mess. There were socks under the sofa, cat hair on the sofas, cat litter in the bathroom, hairs everywhere, unusable mattress, food in a disgusting fridge, an unclean oven, onions skins and other rubbish in kitchen cupboards. I could go on and on and on. I was told that it had been cleaned!

There had been some touch up painting done however the painter needs to find another job. There was paint on the skirting boards, the floor, the sofa , the bed, light switches and the fictures in the bathroom. He also went over patches with a lighter coloured paint so our walls are like a patchwork quilt.

Information that should have been given when the keys were handed over such as the car park space number and the code to the electricity meter cupboard were not given so I\'m constantly ringing to get information out of them.

I have been chasing for a key to our postbox as the one given does not fit and I can not access my post. They never get back to me like they say they will. I am constantly having to fight for things to be done. I have given so much of my time to try and get basic things sorted which should have been done without me worrying. Their agency fees are considerably higher than others. It\'s money for nothing!

If I was landlord I wouldn\'t use them. The couple we rent from are living in Switzerland and probably haven\'t seen their flat for a while. Thanks to Martin and Co not regularly inspecting it and then using shoddy contractors to do DIY work what was once probably a very well finished flat has now been ruined!

The 2 senior ladies working in the office have a don\'t care attitude. I\'m fed up to say the least. Do yourselves a favour and use another agency please!
Do their job
By: Lee
Jul 02, 2012
After contacting the agents once again and expressing my annoyance with ongoing issues they are being more co-operative. Some of the issues have been resolved and I feel that they are taking me more seriously. The flat is in a nice area and we would be happy to stay there it has just been annoying that moving in has not gone as smoothly as we had wished.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 101! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 101, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 101