Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
Where to start...

Ever since Downer and Co bought out my letting agent, I\'ve encountered nothing but laziness, moneygrabbing, and an appalling attitude towards its customer base. I\'m not usually one for this sort of thing, but had to put my experience on here to warn others off of them.

Delays of up to 2 weeks when reporting a fault in the home that I\'ve rented. upon a report of a broken fridge, it took 3 weeks in total before it was replaced.

They attempted to blame the landlord, but it was odd how in previous years with the previous letting agent I didnt have this issue.

It was due to Downer and Co\'s poor performance that I decided to move out earlier this year. upon issuing my termination, they became impossible to deal with. getting my deposit back was not easy either until I threatened legal action.

I wont mention any member of staff in particular, but all of them that I have dealt with were appaling.
at this stage, nothing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury! To leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Downer & Co Newbury