Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
I hadn\'t heard of Fishneedwater before but after a detailed chat with James decided to sell our property through them. We have not been disappointed
. James and Dave are thoroughly professional but at the same time very approachable. Nothing was too much trouble, we always felt they were doing their best for us. We sold our property in good time at a good price. Thank you boys, we are very happy to thoroughly recommend Fishneedwater.
By: james
Jul 10, 2012
Hello Mrs G,

I'm really glad you decided to use us as we're aware there were more established agents vying for your business! Hopefully our fee and the thought that you could save over £8000 swung things in our favour!

I always felt your house would sell easily as it was located in quite possibly the best road in Honor Oak. I didn't quite expect the competition for it and 4 buyers going to the wire together. However this turn of events ensured you were able to get the very best offer price and both you and the buyer are very happy people!

I hope your new life away from London is blissful, and the area and your friends will sorely miss you after being such a important part of the local community for many years.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make someones life so much happier (your buyer).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich