Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
Absolutely awful service, first they were really helpful when I moved in about a year ago then a few month back my immersion went on water tank they had no problem leaving me without hot water for 5 days ,their excuse was "We blame the Plumber "....now 3 weeks ago the sewage pipe collapsed (unfortunately the main pipe is under patio and garden at my house ) as it happened on a weekend I couldn\'t get hold of anybody on EMERGENCY number but finally after having the shit everywhere someone was just too nice and rang me the monday morning & even after that I been left in a mess for days before it got cleaned properly....after many many phone calls to Luff !!! A week ago the sewage pipe was blocked once more (again no response from EMERGENCY contact number ) ,shit everywhere again ,they came (surprise surprise) to sort the problem in a good time scale this time, but never the less patio got not cleaned thoroughly as it should have been ...so again e-mails ,phone calls to Luff which didint do anything ,no help at all ,the only thing i been told by staff was that they have done what they could plus landlady paid so much lately for repairs as it is (Damage werent caused by me !!! ) its a never ending story and I truly believe they knowing i am moving out in few weeks don\'t help the matter as they just don\'t care ,it shows that i been left without a washing machine for over week now & tbh i cant see a light at the end of tunnel ...I know coming from property management my self it ain\'t always easy to please everyone at the min but there should be a bottom line its not just the Tenant being obliged to all the LL has got obligations as well as as stated in \\tenancy Agreement & surely they will do anything to take as much of my £1200 deposit as possible to compensate the LL....appalling thats all I can say !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Luff Associates Ltd Camberley! To leave a new review of Luff Associates Ltd Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Luff Associates Ltd Camberley