Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
9 people found
this helpful
Absolutely awful service, first they were really helpful when I moved in about a year ago then a few month back my immersion went on water tank they had no problem leaving me without hot water for 5 days ,their excuse was "We blame the Plumber "....now 3 weeks ago the sewage pipe collapsed (unfortunately the main pipe is under patio and garden at my house ) as it happened on a weekend I couldn\'t get hold of anybody on EMERGENCY number but finally after having the shit everywhere someone was just too nice and rang me the monday morning & even after that I been left in a mess for days before it got cleaned properly....after many many phone calls to Luff !!! A week ago the sewage pipe was blocked once more (again no response from EMERGENCY contact number ) ,shit everywhere again ,they came (surprise surprise) to sort the problem in a good time scale this time, but never the less patio got not cleaned thoroughly as it should have been ...so again e-mails ,phone calls to Luff which didint do anything ,no help at all ,the only thing i been told by staff was that they have done what they could plus landlady paid so much lately for repairs as it is (Damage werent caused by me !!! ) its a never ending story and I truly believe they knowing i am moving out in few weeks don\'t help the matter as they just don\'t care ,it shows that i been left without a washing machine for over week now & tbh i cant see a light at the end of tunnel ...I know coming from property management my self it ain\'t always easy to please everyone at the min but there should be a bottom line its not just the Tenant being obliged to all the LL has got obligations as well as as stated in \\tenancy Agreement & surely they will do anything to take as much of my £1200 deposit as possible to compensate the LL....appalling thats all I can say !!!
Was this helpful? Yes

Luff Associates Ltd

White Oak Cottage, Claremont Avenue Camberley
GU15 2DR

01276 64881

Opening hours

Find the Best Agent to
Buy, Sell or Rent Property