Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
My property was placed with Chancellors to act in the sale, circa June 2011. I sacked them at the end of Feb 2012, and during this time, I had 2 viewings from them. Once I had served notice, magically, all the viewings came pouring in from \'cash buyers\' wanting to view the property.
When I asked to be present at these last minute viewings, surprisingly, none of the potential purchasers turned up.
This was obviously a ploy to fabricate false offers in an attempt to prolong my contract with Chancellors. Needless to say, I was un-impressed.
During my \'time\' with chancellors, I had asked them on several occasions to liaise with another estate agent, who was handling the letting of said property (it was tenanted), when viewings are required, as we needed to provide notice to the tenant. Chancellors were extremely poor in organising this conversation, and kept blaming the other agent for the lack of communication. The other agent had acted for me for a number of years, for other properties and I had never had any cause for complaint with them, so I was sure the problem was with chancellors.
All in all, I found Chancellors to be unprofessional, deceitful, and lazy. Once I moved agent, I had 3 offers within 3 months, and I have now exchanged contracts - 4 months on.
they could have done their job.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chancellors Office 26! To leave a new review of Chancellors Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chancellors Office 26