Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Carly as I live in Northern Ireland however I have full confidence in any information I receive from her and have full confidence in Carly dealing with the letting of our property,we are kept updated at all times, Carly is very efficient with any dealings in respect of our property, we have no worries with the property as we know it is in good hands and if any problems Carly is the first one to inform us, I wish Carly every success as someone who gives all to their Job deserves a credit. Good luck Carly.

I would also recommend Keeley, in Carly\'s absence Keely is also very efficient to deal with I have no worries at all when dealing with either Keeley or Carly and wish both of them every success

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
Warwickshire
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)