Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
This individual was always helpful and always ready to take my call/ call me about important information - even past normal working hours. She was very efficient and organised but also friendly and relatable. She was very honest and we felt like we trusted her when she was talking about the property and describing its features etc - as often the case is that estate agents are not that trustworthy and are just trying to sell the property at any costs. She seemed to have our interests at heart. She was also very patient and waited with me while my friend arrived at the property for the initial viewing. She had waited in the area for a while before I arrived also, as I had trouble finding the property on time.

We are very happy with the property and going forward, even though we have moved in, and she is technically not our agent any more, she still takes calls from me and the other tenants and helps us with any issues. Particularly one that just arose about the rent payment and the date that it is set for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1