Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
I found whitegates estate agency very efficient and honest in all they did for me. Whenever I had a query or questions they always responded within in a timely manner. They were always very polite whenever I spoke to anyone in the office.
I have never rented before and using whitegates made me feel comfortable with dealing with them as they would always be ready to answer any of my questions however minor they were.

All staff within the office were always very polite especially the lady with long blonde hair, didn\'t know her name but she had exceptionally a very welcoming manner.
By: Steven
Jul 02, 2012
Hi Dal,

Thank you for taking the time to make a review. We hope you are very happy in your new home. Thanks again, Steven and team ( Jane is the lady with the Blonde hair) @ Whitegates, Wolverhampton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton