Jul 01,2012
Jul 01,2012
I think that the Company do a good job for me as a Landlord insofar as my properties are always let out. Carly Scott is the one person who I would single out for special praise.
I have 100% confidence that, whatever the query, Carly will do as she says and on time. I only ever hear good news from her although I know she works very hard on letting my properties. She understands what I need as a Landlord and constantly delivers.
She has on occasion also accessed her emails when on leave or late at night in order to deliver the service required
Overall, I can highly recommend Carly Scott to anyone involved in renting out property

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)