Jul 01,2012
Jul 01,2012
This agent is terrible. I have heard no end of problems with this agent, but I though I\'ll give them a chance to prove me wrong. From the start they where pestering me.constanly for the property at a slash rate of 6% management fee.This is cheap so I stupidly took this up from them. From start to finish it was a completely mess and so.stressful. They did let my property out but every single month I was paid late. One month they decided not to pay me which cause me to miss my mortgage payments and now have got a mark against my name because of this agent. I have still not received all my money yet, considering I am no longer dealing with this agent they are not helpful at the slightest and would not recommended this agent to anyone. Oh yes my Tennant is still waiting for his deposit back, should be in by 10 working days. A whole.month has gone by now and still no answer or response on this. considering the two people I deal with are the directors of the.company, they should stop trading. I have took legal action against thiscompany, and my.solicitor said they are.probably doing it to everyone due to they have.no cash and are using your.own.cash.to.run there own business! Please do not you this.agent, they are cheap.but there.is a reason why they are so cheap. also they will take all your money, and never see it again please.be warmed!!!
By: Shiraz
Mar 26, 2013
Hello there

did you get your money in the end? i'm still waiting. would be great to hear from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ilanga Letting & Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Ilanga Letting & Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ilanga Letting & Property Management Office 1