Nov 10,2017
Pauline
By: 'Linda'
Nov 10,2017
I am very happy with Knight Bain's service from both Pauline and Eleanor. They both have the great ability to put you at ease and alleviate any worries you may have. Before contacting Knight Bain about selling our house I was overwhelmed by the thought of what was to come but, from her first visit, Pauline alleviated a huge amount of the worry with her calm, positive attitude. She actually managed to sell our house before it became formally listed, which came as a huge surprise to me. And Eleanor sorted out a little problem we had very swiftly indeed with no fuss. All in all, a great service from Knight Bain.
OK
By: Eleanor
Nov 10, 2017
thank you so much Linda for you kind words and for taking the time to complete the review. Your comments are very much appreciated.

KnightBain