Jun 30,2012
Jun 30,2012
Really good first impression. I am away alot of the time and all seemed good for a few years. On my return May 11th this year found that rent had stopped coming in to my account. When queried told of a boiler issue (fine), and accounting and personnel issue at the branch and that things would be sorted. Asked for a full statement to check my records and was provided with a beautiful binder the contents of which were so inaccurate as to be laughable (variance between statement dates and money transfer of upto a couple of months, differing amounts, tenants being months in arrears \'but thats ok because she is trying to catch up\'!, and many missing payments to my account. Bad? not as bad as the attempts to get a resolution. This is on going at six weeks. Not really sure what is owed to me definitively as the records are bordering on fiction but they are not good at answering the phone or replying to enquiries. I hope that this is just inefficiency and not anything worse. I will let you know...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brite-Move Office 1! To leave a new review of Brite-Move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brite-Move Office 1