Jun 30,2012
Jun 30,2012
After having managed my Manchester properties for a number of years and having only ever communicated by phone/email I went to say hi yesterday at their office in town centre. Their office doesn\'t actually look like an \'ordinary\' estate agent - which is apt - because they are agents-extraordinaire!

Wayne Eastman clearly has the complete package; charming, articulate, a great business head and eyes for detail. I have used numerous agents over the years managing my properties, but with welets it is definitely and completely painless. They actually use common sense when sorting out problems and when you email them you can FEEL they care, in fact come to think of it I don\'t think I have ever needed to talk to them on the phone (they are that good) but I must have THOUGHT I did because even on \'paper\' they seem like real people! I know I am gushing a bit but I definitely cannot praise them enough! No matter how many exclamation marks I used! Welets were introduced to me by my EX and it is one of the few good things that he\'s ever done for me!

As a small time landlord, I have no doubt who will be looking after my properties as my portfolio grows. Wayne, James and Emma keep it up!
By: Team We Let
Jul 20, 2012
Hi Alex, was great to meet you at last. Thank you for your comments, it is very appreciated. We look forward to continuing our work together!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester