Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
I have just stumbled upon this review website thankfully and not surprisingly, I see I am not the only potential customer who has experienced dreadful, awful and degrading service! I have been trying to rent a property currently on their books (has been up for rent for 6 months may I add), first 70 mile trip to view - had a phonecall an hour before to cancel appointment as "they didn\'t have the keys", the woman in the agency is beyond useless in this role "I wasn\'t to know you were travelling" "there\'s nothing we can do" blah blah blah. 2nd appointment, viewed property, liked it and put in application and extortionate cheque. Put in offer in writing next day, after several emails, phonecalls and what it felt like an eternity, we are still waiting on an answer from the landlord.

They shared our application financial details with the owner and apparantly now the owner thinks we are risky as tenants. We offer to pay 6 months in advance, still no response from agent and chasing after chasing I feel like I\'m begging for a chance to have a roof over my head when I am a perfect prospective tenant!

What the hell is going on in this country?? It beggars belief that businesses and landlords can run their finances and service in this manner. I am appalled, disgusted and outraged that I am wasting my energy on a bunch of muppets. I so hope I find another suitable property elsewhere. Having read these reviews, I certainly don\'t want to continue this ridiculous waste of time any longer! LANDLORDS AND TENANTS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I believe Ian Peat used to have a fantastic MD who has now retired (Mr Ian Peat), I also understand that he has sold the rights to his business name and now it is being dragged through the mud by numpy\'s - poor Mr Peat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management ! To leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management , please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian Peat Property Management