Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
I found Churchill Lettings to be very incompetent, uncommunicative and generally useless. Came to them via Rightmove asking to view a property turned out it had gone but we were told about another. I said I wanted to view it. This took them four days to sort out with no communication in-between. Just when I was about to give up they finally came back and said they had sorted a viewing.

We went to see it and were told not to mention to the landlady we had a cat and that they would speak to her about it and it should be fine. We saw the place, loved it and said we wanted it. Landlady liked us but refused on the basis of the cat - thus wasted trip number 1.

I kept calling them to see what else was coming in (it seems they are not pro-active at all) and they set up a viewing at another property.

In addition to this every time I was promised an email with details I never received them - I was promised photos or at least more details before the viewing which never arrived

Our viewing was at 7:30 pm. We went to see it, loved it, put an offer in the next morning and was told that Keeley would be in in the afternoon and that we couldn\'t sort the money there and then. Afternoon came around and there was no call - I called back and was told she was off sick asked if I could pay the monies with someone else was told that they had taken a deposit on the property at 6.00pm the night before - an hour and a half before our viewing.

I asked why we weren\'t informed of this before- they couldn\'t explain why just a lack of communication. 3 days later no calls from Keeley no follow ups or apologies. It seemed like there was simply no consideration of the wasted money and time to travel from South London to Walthamstow to see properties that we couldn\'t ever live in because they had gone or because the landlady/lord was never going to accept us.

Avoid unless you like time-wasters. I have since found somewhere with Haart who have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with and have gone the extra mile at all times so far.
Email when they say they will. Not let us view properties that had already gone Speak to the other staff within their office - total lack of communication between the agents seemed to result in wasted trips.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Lettings Office 1