Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
I have let my flat through Martin and Wright for the past eight years and have dealt with both Jay and Peter. They have been extremely professional at all times and have provided me with excellent tenants. Jay organises everything that I request including cleaning at the end of a tenancy, annual gas inspection and the purchase and delivery of new furniture and carpets. For me this service is invaluable as it means I never have to worry. On another note, my student son has recently joined the rental market as a tenant in London and has been the victim of an extremely unscrupulous agent. Peter was very kind in giving me very good advice on how to deal with the problems and this experience has made me realise how unprofessional some agents can be. I have no hesitation in recommending Martin and Wright, they are completely reliable and honest and have never let me down.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind review Lucy. It's also reassuring that we deal with a landlady like yourself that looks after her tenants

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead