Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
My husband and I were recommended Property Finder by good friends of ours who had recently sold their propetry. After meeting Tom we instantly decided to use him to sell our house.
The process was seamless and our flat was up and ready to sell in no time. We found Tom and Louise really approachable and were very efficient when organising viewings and giving feedback.
We sold our flat within 3 weeks and then we asked Tom to continue to work on our sale to deal with all the paper work and speaking to our buyers solictors etc. which saved us so much time.
I would highly recommend Property Finder to sell your property and not only will you save money from selling it the traditional \'high street estate agent\' way, you will also get profressional, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey