Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
I have been to see a few viewings with Simona Kazakeviciute, who is based at Ludlow East Dulwich office. Simona has been great in listening very well to what my needs are. I am in the process of buying a flat, and its not easy, but Simona has made me feel that I can ask questions about any concerns I have. On one viewing we went to see she showed me a good range of flats , and allowed me to see the full potential of the proeprties, and showed me how I could rearrange the layout of the flats. Recently I went to see a flat with her, and I had asked to see the flat again with a ladder to see the loft space and Simona arranged for this to happen, which was great. Simona has been helpful and very prompt in responding to my queries, whilst being sympathetic to my price range and advising on what I really want in a flat. I cannot fault the support she has given to me, this has resulted in me being more upbeat about finding a flat that is in my price range. Thank you !!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London