Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
I had a fantastic experience using Newman's in Rugby. Carly was extremely helpful and worked very hard to find us a property within a very tight timeframe. She was very understanding of the situation we found ourselves in and not only did she find us a property, but she found us a property which met all of our requirements. It was a very stressful time, and I certainly appreciated their efforts.

I dealt with a number of staff during the process of moving and all of them were professional and helpful. My property is now managed by Keeley and she has been very thorough in her inventory notes, and has maintained good dialogue with me on any minor problems we have raised, all of them being resolved in good time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)