Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
I bought a flat in East London over 4 years ago but moved due to work so I needed to find a letting agent. Having never been a landlord in London before I was afraid of all the horror stories I heard such as agents taking money out of your rent every month for various repairs, not paying you over rent on time etc etc. I am delighted to say that Spencer James have been 100% honest, they dont bombard you with typical estate agent pressure and I would highly recommend them. They found me a range of tenants for my property and were patient with me while I chose the right one. If I do have to email about anything they usually respond straight away and my rent gets paid over to me every month with no surprise deductions. My tenant is moving out to buy his own place soon and I will certainly be using them for my next search.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London