Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
Dear Russell and all at Winkworth Putney

Thank you so much for the great service you gave us in selling our house. We were very impressed with all aspects of your handling of the sale: the valuation was realistic; the brochure was produced professionally and quickly; your marketing was excellent; all the members of staff I met during viewings were very polite and helpful; you sent \'good\' viewers as a high proportion of them were very interested in the house and in a position to buy (i.e. renting or already under offer); you were all very pro-active in solving any problems that arose during the sale process; and when our first sale fell through you found another buyer at the same level within days.

I would have no hesitation in recommending you as you are in my opinion the best estate agency in Putney.

Thank you very much!

Jo Lovett-Turner

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Putney