Jun 28,2012
Jun 28,2012
I have dealt with several teams member at Romans, Lower Earley (but primarily Anthony) and have found them all to be extremely polite and helpful. I spent quite a while searching for the right property and originally offered a lower rate of rent than requested by the landlord and Romans kept in regular contact with me to advise me of what was going on, whether anyone else had shown interest etc. When I received news of a promotion at work I immediatly rang Anthony and offered the full rent. He was extremely efficient at arranging for me to view the property to measure for furniture and get the agreements signed etc. He answered the many questions I had about charges etc with patience and kindness. A very professional team who have been a pleasure to work with.

I am now dealing with Molly hall who is managing my property on behalf of the landlord. She was very prompt in contacting me to introduce herself after my move and is very efficient at responding to the many initial queries I have had as a new tenant. I am sure she will also be a pleasure to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley