Jun 28,2012
Jun 28,2012
At first I was very dubious about using an online estate agent - I pefer to deal with people face to face especially for a large purchase such as a house. I had also heard that online agents don\'t call you back or answer emails.
However, I was pleasantly surprised with Express Estate Agency. As soon as I put in a query about property, a few minutes later I received a telephone call and an email in reply. The following day a viewing of the property was made - the viewing was conducted by the vendor, so the questions i asked about the property were swifly answered, except when it came to discussing purchase offers. The vendor is not allowed to discuss any offers, which initially I thought a little strange, but hey ho, both sides got the price they wanted in the end.
When I made an offer online, again I was contacted almost immediately.
Express have kept me up to date with the progress of the property purchase, contacting me by telephone, text and email. In fact they have have more contact with me that my local estate agents which were dealing with the selling of my house.
Zoe and Sophie from Express Estate Agency have performed well, and I would recommend this estate agency based on my dealings with them.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office