Jun 27,2012
Jun 27,2012
Despite a small hiccup in the beginning, Richard was very helpful with arranging viewings, providing details and explaining the process (this was my first house purchase). He was always polite and friendly, and didn\'t mind me phoning up with questions (silly or otherwise). He is knowledgable about the area and listened to what I wanted in a property - suggesting places or things that I hadn\'t thought of. The small hiccup was just a mix up in the beginning with the first viewing due to crossed wires, but was sorted out quickly.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 28, 2012
Dear Claire,

Firstly congratulations on the purchase of your new home.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble and any questions (Silly or Otherwise). We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And itÒ€ℒs great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in delivering fantastic customer service. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been rightfully passed onto Richard.

Kind regards

Hollie O'Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill