Jun 27,2012
Jun 27,2012
My wife and I had viewings for 1 and 2 bed flats for over a month now all over W11 and W10. Our general experience with estate agents was, that they somehow create an atmosphere of rush and stress and that they are generally very pushy, I think most of them do not realize that the average customer instantly feels that they are in desperate needs to sell something quickly and therefore try everything not to make their clients "Think" (about whatsoever)! We're happy that we met some rare exceptions. One of these exceptions was agent Daniel Quicke from "My London Home". From the start he was patient, friendly and absolutely helpful during the viewings and the following proceedings. He was always available and answered emails and phone calls immediately and friendly.
He gave us time to think everything over carefully and never created a panicky atmosphere like so many other agents. And this was definitely one of the reasons why we decided to go for the flat. We knew we had thought over everything carefully enough to make a decision. He was a great help. Thanks for that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London