Jun 27,2012
Jun 27,2012
After leaving my property advertised with a well known highstreet Estate agent for 3+mths with little to no interest I decided to take a different approach. I gave my two weeks notice and contacted David at Fishneedwater after a brief online search.
David came across as very proffessional and offered his own ideas of what we could do to sell the property. Within two weeks I accepted an offer and completed in good time.
I found everyone at Fishneedwater a pleasure to work with and a breath of fresh air compared to the better known agents.
I would recommend to anyone looking to sell their property give these guys a shot. I am sure you will not be disapointed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich