Oct 31,2017
By: 'Martha'
Oct 31,2017
I have known Dareen for more than five years now. I am in the business of letting properties in the UK and he is my one stop agent to solve all my problems. He is highly professional, extremely honest and to the point. He possesses high level of integrity and he is a very reliable individual. He knows the UK rules and regulations at the tip of his fingers. He is very good in following up on outstanding matters, comparing market prices and makes a sound judgment all the time. He gives me a curtsey call when things go smoothly. He advices me on my responsibilities and liabilities as an independent entity. As someone who lives abroad Dareen makes my life very simple. I have recommended Humphry and Co. to friends and family in the past who are very satisfied with the service just the way I am.
I would say the fee matches the excellent service they provide.

Humphrey & Co Estates