Jun 27,2012
Jun 27,2012
I have been renting in London for the last 7/8 years and Cityzen are the best agent I have used - although not perfect they are better than anyone else I\'ve used.

The moving in process was very good, the flat we were renting needed a real deep clean. Warren promised us this and sure enough the flat had clearly been industrially cleaned, furthermore there was new furniture which we had not requested. Admittedly this was probably because the old furniture was not useable, but considering we didn\'t request this it was a nice touch.

During the year we rented the flat any problems were generally dealt with quickly. All staff that work in the Whitechapel branch were nice and helpful, and there were no \'wideboys\' which are so prevalent with estate agents. The property management company were also helpful whenever we contacted.

An area for improvement would be extra communication between the branch and the property management company though.

When we left the property again the process was smooth. The branch was very considerate when arranging viewings and we have no real complaints.

We were a bit irked by the checkout fee of £100 - we may have been told in advance (when we signed the contract) about this but I can\'t recall. What bothered us though was that we arranged the checkout for 9am, to avoid getting into work too late. The guy from property management , Toby, turned up 50 minutes late. He said traffic had been bad, that\'s all well and good but my sister (who was attending the check out) had got to the property at 9am and she had come from outside London. The check out then lasted less than 10 minutes. This meant my sister was 2 hours late to work as opposed to an hour. To still be charged the £100 for a check out, despite being nearly an hour late was frustrating, and in truth poor customer service.

Despite the above I would use Cityzen again and would have for my new property but they don\'t cover the area I moved to. Overall, the year that we rented through them was a positive experience, especially dealing with Warren and Jo in the branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London! To leave a new review of CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London