Jun 27,2012
Jun 27,2012
Regents Staines = Legends!!!
Had a viewing with Tom on a house I wasn\'t interested in and realised I\'d need to up my budget, so he recommended a financial advisor. Went to meet the financial advisor, and met James who asked me what I was looking for and showed it to me pronto.
The whole team have been uber professional, friendly and efficient, and I\'ve recommended them to anyone and everyone thinking of moving in this area.
Super grateful, thanks!
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 03, 2012
Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed to Tom and James as I know they will both greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regents Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines