Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
We have just rented a place from Fair-Way Lettings, we had been looking for ages without any luck as we get some help with benefits. Most agents we approached were not interested when we told them we got tax credits, even though my partner works full time, and my mum and dad were prepared to stand as guarantor. They told me that they would consider us if we could provide guarantors, and they showed us a lovely 3 bed semi. We applied for it, but did not think we would be accepted because of the problems we had experienced in the past from other people, but everything went through OK. We moved in at the end of May. Actually sorting everything out was easy and they explained everything to us properly. No other agency has treated us like this in the past. Thanks very much for your help guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1