Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
The team were very proactive with arranging viewings even prior to the house going on the market. This resulted in approximately 13 viewings within about a 10 day span and the house being sold. Along the way we\'ve had a few hiccups with the original buyer dropping out close to exchange, having to get a extra survey sorted, finding a new buyer and even talking to the vendor of our new home for reassurance. Scott, in particular, has been very helpful particularly when there were issues with surveys,losing the original buyers and issues when we were approaching the exchange of contracts recently. Mike was active in getting viewings. Both always met the many challenges with the sale of my house with a cheerful manner. As quite a demanding vendor I have found their input and good humour invaluable. The homemovers department also played a massive part in chasing the buyer and solicitors to get to completion within 8 weeks. I would however have found it helpful to have had the moving, exchange and completion process explained in a little more depth as having never sold and bought at the same time it has been a bit of a minefield. Alison Savva helped along the way doing a lot of leg work behind the scenes that I wasn\'t probably aware of. It has been a very stressful process and one I don\'t wish to repeat in a hurry but I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Romans over their local competitors for their friendly and professional service. All the staff at the branch seem well informed and aware of the business and very much give an individual service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14