Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
As far as estate agents go in Jesmond, Mansons has provided consistently excellent service. After previously dealing with a very unreliable agent who caused more stress than necessary, the efficiency of the staff at Mansons was exceptional. Being young professionals living in Jesmond there are a lot of student properties on the market and other agents were quick to show us anything and everything. However as soon as we contacted Manson's letting department and discussed what type of property we were looking for, Ben, the property consultant we dealt with, was quick to e-mail over suitable, affordable properties.

The staff at Mansons were very professional from the viewing of flats to organising the deposit and signing of the contract. For someone like me who has no idea about that type of thing, they explained everything and I had to do very little in the way of pushing things forward. Once in the flat the property management department was always at the end of the phone to help with any query. I was surprised with how quickly they were dealt with, and I only had to contact them once before action was taken, unlike the previous agent I went through.

Now that the contract on our current flat is coming to an end, situational factors mean we cannot extend the contract and we now require 2 separate properties. We were so pleased with the high quality service that we received from both the letting departments and the property management department throughout the year that we have decided to continue renting through Mansons and they have found us 2 other suitable properties to move into. The letting department have taken the stress right out of flat hunting!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansons residential Sales & Letting Consultants Office 1! To leave a new review of Mansons residential Sales & Letting Consultants Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansons residential Sales & Letting Consultants Office 1