Oct 27,2017
By: 'Res ipsa loquitur'
Oct 27,2017
Quite frankly I'm absolutely perplexed by the amount (and frequency - one every day or so!) of fantastical reviews on here for Emma Creasey Lettings. My experience with them has been the polar opposite:- they are difficult, sloppy, disorganised, very misleading, and not in the least bit proactive. They have to be prodded and cajoled constantly to get things done. We have been in this property for just 3 months and there has already been an excessive amount of issues; issues that have been dealt with appallingly by Mr Creasey in particular, to the point where I would seriously question if he should be running a letting agency. I am in close contact with the Landlords of the property, and they themselves are concerned about the way that Emma Creasey Lettings is running things here. My wife and I have been left upset and angry by the complete lack of care and customer service we have received, and that there are still outstanding issues with the property that look like they may never be resolved.
Expensive.
By: Emma Creasey Lettings
Nov 07, 2017
Dear "Res ipsa loquitur"
Thank you for your review.
We have been asking our Landlords and Tenants if they would write a review of our service.As you can see most of the reviews are extremely positive. We therefore take your comments very seriously and will do what we can to put things right. Perhaps you would like to contact us directly so that we can address the issues. Kind regards
Emma Creasey Lettings