Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012

Absolutely disgusting customer service! Rude, patronising and useless!

I had to reschedule two viewings because I have an incredibly busy job, I gave plenty of notice and was told that they would not allow me to visit the property again!! They naturally blamed it on the vendor - but what Kate and her Manager failed to do was actually give the REASONS I could not make it to the viewing !!

The negotiators are obviously not trained on how to handle prospective buyers or vendors - well more full them as we are cash buyers and would move asap.
Acted in the best interest of the buyer as well as the vendor and not been rude, patronising and threatening over the phone!!
By: Charles Hart @ Connells
Jul 06, 2012
Dear Hayley,

I would like to apologise for your recent experience with us. I would be happy to take this matter up with the branch for you. My direct contact details are charles.hart@connells.co.uk or telephone: 01908 674141 if you would like to get in touch.

Apologies again and I hope to speak to you soon,

Best wishes,

Charles Hart
Area Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 10! To leave a new review of Connells Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 10