Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Dan Miller was involved in the sale of out property. Within a week of advertising with Ludlow Thompson at a bargain price of £1500+VAT, Dan found me a buyer at the asking price. Unfortunately the first buyer was unable to get a mortgage and let Ludlow know on the Friday, but by the following Monday Dan had found me another genuine buyer. This buyer has put in an offer at the asking price and the sale is now going through. Dan was also kind enough to not charge me the keys he had cut. This saved me time and money. He worked very hard to get as many viewings as possible in a short period of time working evenings and weekends. I will not hesitate to use Dan again if I were to sell a property in Wimbledon. We had signed two agents: Ellisons and Ludlow and despite people saying Ludlows are mainly a lettings agent, Dan proved then wrong by being the first out of the two agents to find us a buyer at the asking price and for a great fee. I am very pleased with Ludlow, especially Dan who has always kept me well informed at all times. Great work Dan and thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London