Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Things couldn\'t have gone more smoothly.

Dan was pleasant and helpful from the outset. When I first started looking if he was away from his desk he always called me back promptly, and he also arranged a viewing with a colleague on a Saturday when he wasn\'t available.

When we saw the property we finally decided to take, he arranged everything so it would be a stress-free as possible, including extra viewings while we dragged our feet and even helping us stay ahead of the competition while we decided. Once the deposit was paid, he helped us through the slightly tortuous referencing procedure (this wasn\'t just pro-forma - I had to call him a couple of times for explanations regarding the referencing organization and their forms and if he couldn\'t answer a question he always gave me a direct line of someone who could), and then an appointment was made to sign the agreement which was a breeze.

After signing, he made sure he kept in touch with us during the 4-5 weeks before the move-in date. Picking up the keys was as easy as the rest had been.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham