Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Utterly shocking service from Slater Hogg Shawlands. We have been on the market for almost 6 months and had 4 viewings in that time. In 6 months I have received little correspondance from them and, on a number of occassions, they did not return my calls after phoning for an update. On one occassion, I had to call 4 times before anyone would speak to me and, when I finally reached someone willing to talk to me, they claimed there was no record of my previous phone calls! Furthermore, I got so fed up with this that I actually went to the branch on a couple of occassions to speak to someone. On arriving, I found that the staff were all sitting around chatting, no visible work on their desks and completely unhelpful.

The marketing for my property was very poor...the description was full of spelling and grammatical errors and, after having asked them to change it, they said we would have to pay more to have this done.

One of our four viewings had been given absolutely no information from Slater Hogg...when they arrived they needed a brochure, didn\'t know how many bedrooms we had and didn\'t know what price we were selling for. It so turned out that our property had too few bedrooms and was out of their price range! Waste of time!

Another viewer arrived soaking wet because they had been left standing in the rain at another property which Slater Hogg were meant to show them around. She told us that she waited for 25 minutes before calling the office. She was then told that the person who was to meet her had called in sick and they didn\'t have anyone else available. I must point out that no-one called her to let her know and the property she was going to view was 3 streets away from Slater Hogg\'s office! Once again, this lady had no information on our property and it was out of her price range.

I have now withdrawn my property from the market and have had to pay £660 to Slater Hogg for the withdrawal fee and the remainder of my Home report. This fee was raised from an initial figure of £540 as they said they had made a typo!! I was also told that if I didn\'t pay it within a couple of weeks the fee would rise again.

I really have never experienced such shocking service from any company of any kind before and I implore anyone considering using Slater Hogg to steer well clear of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Slater Hogg & Howison office-19! To leave a new review of Slater Hogg & Howison office-19, please click the link below !
Write a review for Slater Hogg & Howison office-19